*If someone's already tagged you to do this, don't feel obligated to do it twice (Even though the questions do vary.)... Actually, do this only if you want to.
1. Post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
Okay, so 13 things about me:
1. I'm rather self conscious about what information I put on the internet.
2. I've had people break whatever trust I had in them and I've chosen to never trust anyone who's broken my trust again as a rule. (P.S. I trust easily in person, not over the net.)
3. I've been in a relationship. Although when I look back at it, it was mostly just a friendship or puppy-love. I barely remember it as it has been over a dozen years ago, so I don't know what to call it anymore. But I would probably still call it my first love.
4. I'm not sure of my sexual preference. It'll come when it comes, I guess. But you'll have noticed that I'm into reading about girlxgirl-love (probably).
5. I work in a laboratory.
6. I love Disney, Pixar, DC and Warner Bros. And I'm aware that not everyone would be okay with liking both camps, but that's not my problem.
7. I'm a gamer. Mostly RPG or intellectual games. (I suck at first person shooters and fast pase action)
8. I'm also slightly geeky and or nerdy.
9. I don't consider myself an Otaku. Mostly because I can't remember all the names of the characters and anime's I've seen. But also because I just don't go that deeply into anime, backgrounds and stuff. I guess you could say I'm a grasshopper in that field, even though I've watched around 100 anime's (I keep a list to keep track).
10. I used to be addicted to the TV (cartoons and stuff), but that changed to handheld games and later to my own PC (anime, games, series and movies).
11. I got my moments of creativity. They are rare and usually with lots of time in between.
12. Somewhat multilingual: Dutch, English, German. And I picked up some words of Japanese and French (although I hate French due to the teacher falling (long term) ill during the first year and thus I never did get the basics under control)
13. I hated getting bad grades. Perfectionist at heart.
Questions asked me:
1. Dream/favorite vacation place
Japan. I'd like to go there, but it's expensive and the travels I've seen were too much old culture based or would almost double in cost because they were hosted from America.
2. Favorite video game(s)
The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time (I just love Impa , but I own the entire series)
Pokémon Y (although I own almost every handheld Pokémon game released)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All (or just basically the entire series, but Franziska von Karma is cute/hot)
3. Favorite anime/manga
Now this is a difficult one. How can I choose just one?
AKB0048 [After this series ended I found out it was based on the band AKB48 and I absolutely love their songs]
Pokemon [I didn't even realize that this was an anime until a few (5 or so) years ago]
Cardcaptor Sakura [classic magical girl]
Sailor Moon [romance + action + (kinda) superhero = nostalgia]
Dragonball (Z, GT, Kai, Super)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (A's, StrikerS) [Nanoha & Fate = love]
Negima! Magister Negi Magi (Negima!?) [Setsuna & Konoko = love]
Zero no Tsukaima [I wished I was a Tsukaima to Tabitha a.k.a. Charlotte Hélène d'Orléans/Queen Charlotte de Gallia (blue haired book girl)]
Mai-HiME (Mai-Otome) [Natsuki & Shizuru = love]
No game - no life [I'd recommend this to any gamer]
Riddle Story of the Devil/Akuma no Riddle [They'll keep you guessing]
Rosario + Vampire
Samurai Pizza Cats [I was really young when I watched this and actually thought it was just a cartoon, good times really]
Senki Zesshō Symphogear (G, GX) [I came across this due to the voice actor (Nana Mizuki), just got hooked on some of the songs]
Strawberry Panic! [Really interesting romantic storyline]
Tokyo Mew Mew [Catgirl, couldn't refuse]
Revolutionary Girl Utena [Utena reminds me of myself with my preference for not wearing skirts/dresses]
World Only God Knows/Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai [For any date-sim gamers]
Yu-Gi-Oh [I loved the game and the art]
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryū no Rondo [I came across this due to the voice actor (Nana Mizuki)]
4. Favorite food
Dessert(s) [I got a sweet tooth, so what?]
5. First job
Quality Control in Haircosmetics (stuff for hairdressers)
6. Favorite TV series (animated or live action)
Once Upon a Time
7. DC Comics or Marvel Comics?
I can't choose!
8. Do you like horror films? If so, which scared you the most?
No, I'm terrified of skeletons/bones. If I so much as see one, I know I'll have a nightmare that night.
9. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be?
Does a dragon count?
10. If you remember your dream either last night or any night, what was it about?
Falling in love with someone who was only pretending to like me as part of their job. [That's about all I remember, because when they broke my heart I woke up]
11. Where was your first date? (If you've never dated, don't worry, neither have I...)
I can't remember really. It's far too long ago, but we met at the swimming pool.
12. What is/was your college major?
Chemical science, I guess. Our school system doesn't work with college majors as far as I know.
13. Would you want children some day? (Unless you already have one or two)
I honestly don't know. I doubt my own parenting skills and the birthing seems too painful, but there are other options and who knows what I will think about this when I meet the right one.
So here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite color and why?
2. Would you dare venture into an art-form or use a material you've never done before?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite genre?
5. What do you look for in your (future/current) partner?
8. If you couldn't live in this realm and would be reborn into another realm, what realm would you choose?
7. Really, that one? Please tell me more.
8. Would you have a special power? If so, tell us about it.
9. Do you dislike getting tagged for these kind of memes?
10. What would you say if I messed up the numbers of the questions on purpose?
11. Did you just check if I did? Don't start lying to me now
12. What would you consider me to be? Am I supposed to know who you are?/someone I barely know/internet buddy/friend/love interest/crazy/[something else...]?
13. How do you feel now? And I do mean right now. Don't just say that your glad that this is over either You've still got to tag people too.
I don't have that many people to tag . I guess it'll just be you guys. And yes, I do tag back.
I tag: , , , and anyone else who might read this.